Pages

Title / lyrics: I Want To Return
Singer: rampage

Intro:
Em F G Am G F Em Am

Em F G Am G
Will light the dark night
Am G F Em
Sang sun will come
Em F G Am G
Course error
Am G F Em
Mercy of God to determine

C G
Give me time sin cleaning
Am Dm
I go right to redeem the age of
G C
In past seasons
G
Quiet pursuit
Am Dm
Destroy the desire to force perindu
G Am
With the fantasy of a life
F
Needles
G Em Am
Upheld by the game

C G
Accept the back face of this
Dm
Do not continue to hate
General
To death
G C
While the day turns
G
You understand
Am Dm
While you are forced multiple times

G Am
I have a story of human actors
F Am
In the play of natural creation
G Am
Not intentionally violate the instructions
F G
Often forgotten character and role
General
I am human



2 Responses so far.

  1. sejak bile eberminat dengan abjad2 musik ni?

  2. sejak akhir2 ni.. haha. teruja nk bljar men gitar..tp sifu xde plak

    About Me

    My Photo
    Katak Gergasi
    ermm...seekor katak yang suke melompat dan xsuke melompat parti. oppss..silap ;p
    View my complete profile

    Followers